Thursday 13 February 2014

Beginnings


Hi, my name is Adam Shorthouse as this is going to be the blog I use to represent and display the on goings of the designing and manufacturing of my magazine. I will be creating a front page, contents page and a double page spread in the genre of music focused magazine. My Blog (http://adamsmusicmag.blogspot.co.uk/) will be the hub of all things relating to building up my magazine from nothing. I will be using programmes like Photoshop and InDesign to create this piece.

I will have to design my magazine from scratch, I will have to make a brand, take professional photos and write up the content within the magazine. I will also need to look at the corporate side of things, like targeting a specific audience and building the magazine around them.

I will also be planning my entire piece. I will be using a number of techniques to display content in the likes of slideshows, videos and artistic methods will mean i can display information and content in a variety of fun and creative ways.

By the end of the project I will be left with a final draft, a rough draft and a blog which will be documenting the entire project. I am hoping that the final product will live up to other magazines standards by having the same codes and conventions.

No comments:

Post a Comment