Sunday 4 May 2014

My set

My set for my photos EXTREMELY modern, It was designed by blind xiaolin monks, tested during the Manhattan project by George Kistiakowsky and Einstien, and distributed by (you guessed it) the bedding company!!!

Jokes aside I used a bed sheet suspended by some poles.

So how did I acquire this?

Media studies store room... I know shocking

Why use it?

Plain backgrounds are easy to crop, especially when compared next to dark clothing. which I used! it is also easy to set up. I threw a whit sheet over a pole and done. Also doing it in school gave me access to professional lighting equipment used in photography.

Why didn't you go out and get some good old fresh air!
                                                    v - - - - -^
Old, the word you used look it's right here. It ain't indie. indie is modern music that why I use modern, futuritic fonts that flow. Taking pictures in the grass is more country than indie. I wanted my work to look sleek!

( Edit: Could not acquire photo as school no longer has it set up :| )

No comments:

Post a Comment