Saturday 3 May 2014

Photoshop

PHOTOSHOP
Photoshop is an image editing software that allows for the editing of photos (Believe it or not) so why am I using photo shop.

(first off I do not like Photoshoping in advertising I thing it is not only degrading to people in the advert but the people looking at it... I also thing it give false product interpretation)

Exhibit A

'Beloved' 'Actress' Kristin Stewart everyone! Now lets analyse what they changed and why first off her mouth

Mouth - OH look they closed it... I wonder why...
Her mouth has been edited so it appears shut, why is this? It is because without it shut she looks like she is gorping at some KFC or some tasty sushi, closing her mouth makes her seem more professional and makes her look like she cares (thats a first)

Ok i'll stop with the K stew jokes and she was good in adventure land. 

Hair: 
Hair changes colours on alot of girls heads, esspecially when you are a young adult finding yourself. She has deeper hair in the first photo, but after she hit the shop, it has gotten lighter and blends with her brown roots, this makes her hair look natural, a factor that can't be achieved with hair dye

Eyes:
"That green is not green enough, blue eyes are in, lets give her them"
 blue eyes are popular... nuff said

OK you are about to see the most beutiful face in the world...





are you ready?





You sure?




Ok her it is!

I know right! I can hardly keep my hands off the screen!

But seriously this it scientifically the perfect propositions of face. Why am I showing you this you might be asking well look at K-stews face on the left you can see her chin has been ever so slightly tucked to fit this model...
By the by, this happens with every celebrity photo to go into a magazine take a look at at AJ


Now why am I using Photoshop, first off it is a must, in magazine, every magazine uses it, secondly, sex sells (not just one way if you know what i mean. I am going to be using Photoshop to correct skin blemishes, spots, skin marks and de-colouration.  

Obviously I don't have the training, knowledge and skillset to alter someone face to this degree. BUUUt I can make them prettier and that is good enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment