Sunday 4 May 2014

Pics and that

Here are the pictures from the original to the edited version. All editing is done by me using photoshop CS6















(Ignore the article I had saving issues)

As you can see the editing consists of a few main factors, number one is the removal of the background. I did this because that sheet is dirty.

Not to mention the light is very fluctuating so you get up to 49 shades of grey. And this looks tacky. So i used image capturing tools like the lasso, wand and others to pick that sheet out. I had my models wear dark clothing to make this easier.

next I removed things like stray hairs, you know what i mean, the twangy ones that look like little lightning bolts. i also make hair flow, because it likes to bunch up at the end.

Then I removed skin blemishes, like spots and skin pigments. You can check out my editing videos below where i do the same to my friend Josh!

The changes are very visible which is good, the output looks very presentable and that is whatseels on a magazine, I feel confident with the out put.

P.S. I have been working on something really cool to do with photoshop to do with mu Lunar Parade photo, Some say hey Adam it would be easier if...WAIT i won't give it away... stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment