Monday 5 May 2014

What have you done to your Lunar parade photos!?

Good question take a look!


Damn, I'm good! (all aboard the vain train)

So as you can see my lovely assistant Hannah has been altered. Her once Crayola red shirt has now been transformed into a nice maroon tinge. Hannah now looks like one of the band! It takes an hour to to each photo and I have done all three so that is 3 hours of work done for a great result!

I will reviel the est during my fianl project reveal which is soon!

How I did it

I selected the shirt using the lasso tool (so I wouldn't miss a pixel. I then added it to a new separate layer. I used the 'Ctrl + U' shortcut to bring up the hue, brightness and saturation bars I used the digits.

Hue: -60
Saturation: -36
Brightness:  -15

This gave the shade I was looking for!

Any way I hope you liked it as it took me a long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment